Informazioni sul Ebook
Funzionalità e dettagli
- Categoria principale Libri d'arte e fotografia
- Versione e-book a layout fisso, 70 pagg.
- Data di pubblicazione nov 24, 2015
- Ultima modifica ott 14, 2016
- Lingua French
- Parole chiave Italia, Poesia, Sguardo, Stiffoni, Fotografia, Venezia, Ravenna, Marche, Milano, Italy, Photography, Baudelaire
Gian Giacomo Stiffoni, was born in Seville (Spain) in 1967. In 1970 he moved to Italy with his family and in 1973 he settled in Venice where he graduated in modern literature with a final thesis in musicology at the University Ca 'Foscari of Venice in 1993. From 2000 to 2006, he was professor of Music History, History of the Opera and Musical criticism at the University of La Rioja (Logroño, Spain). As a photographer, he took courses in 2005 and 2006 at the Institute of Zaragoza "Spectrum Sotos" and attended workshops in architectural photography with Pino Musi (2009) and in staged photo with Massimo Agus (2010). He had exhibitions in Zaragoza, Corigliano Calabro, Chiasso (Max Museo), San Miniato and Florence. He works on personal photo projects and on commissions related to urban landscape, architecture and industry photography and he frequently collaborates with Gabriele Basilico as his assistant. He carried out research projects on Venice, Zaragoza, S.Sebastian, Biarritz, Ravenna.