Informazioni sul libro
If your practice has ever challenged your personal values and your aim is to effect meaningful change while earning a living, this practical guide is for you. Ethical Sellout supports any creative professional, in any sector of the industry, with over 130 actions that can incrementally shift anyone toward a more responsible practice. Starting right now.
Until now, little has existed to actionably support creatives working in the commercial industry to do so a little more ethically. This rigorously researched field guide does exactly that.
In this book you will learn:
• To navigate the ethical complexities of the industry
• The ten areas of ethical design and where you fall
• 130+ easily-implementable actions toward ethical practice
• Fundamental design principles for responsible work
• Tools toward inclusivity, accessibility, ethical design for tech, and sustainability
Less soul selling, more f/ck giving.
Kelly Small is a seasoned creative director with roots in communication design, over a decade of experience across design, marketing and advertising, and a special focus on ethical and inclusive practice. She is a proven and collaborative team-building creative leader, idea generator, writer, and strategist with an interdisciplinary master’s degree focused on design research, social innovation/impact, and creative industry ethics.