Informazioni sul libro
Born in 1954, she was taught during the 1980's in the studio of the artist Joan Wills, who was also the
vice-president of The Society Of Women Artists, Princess Michael of Kent being the patron.
This book covers the genres of Cityscape, Landscape, Still Life and Portraiture in both oils and acrylics.
Most are in private collections in the UK and around the world whilst a few favourites remain in the hands of the artist.
Funzionalità e dettagli
- Categoria principale: Libri d'arte e fotografia
- Categorie aggiuntive Belle arti, Portfolio
Formato del progetto: Orizzontale standard, 25×20 cm
N° di pagine: 36
- Copertina rigida con sovraccoperta: 9798210422965
- Data di pubblicazione: giu 14, 2022
- Lingua English
- Parole chiave artist, acrylic painting, oil painting
I am an English artist working from my studio on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. I work mainly in oils, occasionally in acrylics and more recently have begun experimenting with relief printing techniques, pastel and watercolour. I have many paintings in private collections worldwide and have had my work published.