Informazioni sul libro
Baleares islands consist of the four islands of Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera. The name Mallorca (Majorca) comes from the Latin for 'larger one', as opposed to Menorca, the 'smaller one'. If only one thing could be said about Mallorca, it is that it is an island of the beauty. In 2011, Mallorca’s stunning Serra de Tramuntana mountain range was awarded World Heritage Status by UNESCO for being an area of great Physical and Cultural significance.
100 photos of the amazing places of Mallorca are included in this catalogue. Photographer is Catalina Lira.
Funzionalità e dettagli
- Categoria principale: Viaggi
- Categorie aggiuntive Cataloghi, Fotografia artistica
Formato del progetto: Orizzontale standard, 25×20 cm
N° di pagine: 60
- Copertina rigida con sovraccoperta: 9781714367559
- Copertina morbida: 9781367560956
- Copertina rigida rivestita: 9781367560918
- Data di pubblicazione: giu 08, 2016
- Lingua English
- Parole chiave travel Spain, Spain, Mallorca, photos Spain
Catalina Lira is writer, artist and photographer. A winner of different contests of photography. Artist has been represented in the galleries in USA, England, France, India, Australia, Scotland, Jamaica (Cork Gallery, 65th Broadway; Abraham Lubelski Gallery, 473 and Broadway Gallery, 450; Circular Art Gallery, Nehru Center; The Noosa Gallery; East Hawaii Cultural Center), the Museum de Borda, France. www.youtube.com/thecatalinalira